Taeing professional service support
- TAEING design suitable solutions for customers
- TAEING update the production progress with customers in time to ensure quality and delivery of order.
- TAEING offers
1) Hd images
2) Installation, use and after-sales video
3) Detailed instructions.
Anyone who buys products and meets any after-sales problems can contact with TAEING at any time.
ISENVO Swine Porcine Pseudorabies Virus Rapid Test Kit Diagnostic Tools for Farm Animal Livestock
|Swine Test Kit
|Taeing+Pit Microchip Reader+Wholesale Manufacturer
|US $ 0.9 / piece
|Terms of Payment
The swine fever virus (CSF) antigen rapid test card uses a rapid immunochromatographic detection technique for the detection of swine fever antigens used to detect whole blood and serum. After adding the sample to the spiked wells, it moves along the chromatographic membrane together with the colloidal gold-labeled CSF antibody. If the CSF antigen is present in the sample, it binds to the antibody on the detection line and shows a burgundy color. If CSF antigen is not present in the sample, no color reaction is produced.
1. Separate serum from whole blood (2000-3000 rpm/centrifuge for 5-15 minutes, or overnight at 4°C for natural precipitation), or use whole blood with anticoagulant as the test sample. Whole blood without anticoagulant may also be used, but the test must be performed immediately.
2. Tear open the aluminum foil bag, remove the test card and place it on a flat, clean counter top.
3. Use the matching pipette to aspirate the collected sample and slowly and accurately add 2 drops drop by drop to the "S" marked addition hole.
4. Place the sample at room temperature for 10-20 minutes to judge the results, more than 20 minutes results are invalid.