Taeing professional service support
- TAEING design suitable solutions for customers
- TAEING update the production progress with customers in time to ensure quality and delivery of order.
- TAEING offers
1) Hd images
2) Installation, use and after-sales video
3) Detailed instructions.
Anyone who buys products and meets any after-sales problems can contact with TAEING at any time.
ISENVO Swine Porcine Influenza Animal Rapid Test Kit Anitgen Antibody Diagnostic Tools for Farm Animal Livestock
|Swine Test Kit
|Taeing+Pit Microchip Reader+Wholesale Manufacturer
|US $ 0.9 / piece
|Terms of Payment
Influenza is caused by a specific virus of the genus Influenza A of the family Orthomyxoviridae, which can be further subdivided into H1N1, H1N2 and H3N2 based on its hemagglutinin and neuraminidase proteins.
The Swine Influenza Virus (SIV) Antigen Rapid Test Card uses a rapid immunochromatographic detection technique to detect swine influenza virus antigen in swine nasal swabs. This test card has extremely high sensitivity to all subtypes of swine influenza A virus.
After adding the sample to be tested to the spiked wells, it is moved along the chromatographic membrane together with a colloidal gold-labeled anti-SIV monoclonal antibody. If the SIV antigen is present in the sample, it binds to the antibody on the detection line and shows a burgundy color. If the SIV antigen is not present in the sample, no color reaction is produced.
1. Nasal swabs should be collected from acute, hyperthermic and untreated sick pigs. The swab should be inserted into the nasal cavity and wiped repeatedly by rotating it on the inner wall.
2. Immediately insert the swab into a test tube containing sample buffer, rotate the swab repeatedly and forcefully on the wall of the test tube at least 10 times, and mix the solution so that the specimen is dissolved in the solution as much as possible. Squeeze the swab on the wall of the test tube above the liquid level so that the liquid is squeezed out as much as possible and discard the swab.
3. Remove the test card from the sealed bag. Place the test card on a flat surface, draw the upper clear layer of liquid from the tube with a pipette and add 5 drops slowly and accurately drop by drop to the "S" marked spiked hole.
4. Leave it at room temperature for 10-15 minutes to judge the result, more than 15 minutes results are invalid.