Generic name: Streptococcus suis and Streptococcus suis serotype 2 Detecting Kit (Real Time Fluorescence PCR Method)
This kit uses the real-time fluorescence PCR principle to detect Streptococcus suis based on the genes specific to Streptococcus suis and the genes specific to type 2 Streptococcus suis qualitative screening, which is an important guide for the diagnosis and efficacy assessment of Streptococcus suis type 2 and other related diseases caused by Streptococcus suis.
Principle of the test
The kit designs specific primers and probes for Streptococcus suis (SS) gene and Streptococcus suis type 2 (SS2). The PCR reaction is carried out and fluorescence signal is released when the reaction system contains Streptococcus suis DNA template. The signal intensity of the corresponding channel in the PCR process is monitored and output in real time using the instrument to realize the qualitative analysis of the detection results.
Note: The negative control is the mixture of other bacteria without SS and SS2, and the positive control is the inactivated SS and SS2.
Storage conditions and expiration date: Store under -20℃ away from light, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, valid for 12 months.
Applicable instruments: ABI series, Bio-Rad series, Agilent Stratagene MX series, Roche LightCycler R480, Cepheid SmartCycler, Rotor-Gene series, Hangzhou Bo Ri series and other multi-channel real-time fluorescence quantitative PCR instruments.
1. If the original specimen is used for testing, the specimen should be freshly collected and suspended in double-distilled sterilized water or sterilized saline.
2. If the PCR assay is to be performed after enrichment, the original specimen should be enriched with selective enrichment solution.
3. If the specimen cannot be tested immediately after collection, it can be stored overnight at 2~8℃ refrigerated; for long-term storage, the specimen should be stored frozen at -20℃~-80℃.
Limitations of the test
1. False negative results may occur when the concentration of the detected nucleic acid in the test sample is lower than the minimum detection limit of the kit.
2. The kit is for preliminary screening of specimens only. For positive results of this kit, further culture method should be used to confirm the diagnosis.
Product Performance Index: The minimum detection limit of the product is 102 CFU, and the CV value of the product is ≤5%.
1. The whole testing process should be operated in the reagent preparation area, sample processing area and PCR amplification area respectively in strict accordance with the requirements of this manual; lab coats, instruments and consumables should be used independently in each area and should not be mixed; experimental tips should be used with cartridge tips; sample processing area should be equipped with a biosafety cabinet, and sample processing should be operated in the biosafety cabinet; the three areas should be equipped with UV sterilization devices.
2. negative and positive controls should be set for each experiment.
3. To ensure that the reagents are not contaminated by the specimens, DNA extract, mixed enzyme solution and PCR reaction solution must be kept in the reagent preparation area.
4. All reagents in the kit should be fully melted and mixed at room temperature before use, and should be centrifuged instantaneously.
5. All negative and positive controls in the kit should be transferred to the specimen preparation area and stored separately before the first use.
6. To prevent fluorescence interference, direct contact of bare hands with the PCR tubes should be avoided and any labeling on the PCR tubes should be avoided.
7. The instrument amplification-related parameters should be set in accordance with the relevant requirements of this manual; reagents of different batches should not be mixed.
8. ROX correction is not selected in the parameter setting of the ABI series fluorescence quantitative PCR instrument, and None is selected for quenching genes.
9. The waste of the product during the experiment should be disposed of harmlessly before disposal.