Taeing professional service support
- TAEING design suitable solutions for customers
- TAEING update the production progress with customers in time to ensure quality and delivery of order.
- TAEING offers
1) Hd images
2) Installation, use and after-sales video
3) Detailed instructions.
Anyone who buys products and meets any after-sales problems can contact with TAEING at any time.
Cattle&Sheep Foot&Mouth Disease Animal Rapid Test Kit For Farm Ranch Breeding Grounds
|Cattle&Sheep Test Kit
|Taeing+Pit Microchip Reader+Wholesale Manufacturer
|US $ 0.9 / piece
|Terms of Payment
The gold standard rapid test card for antibodies against FMD in cattle and sheep adopts a rapid immunochromatographic detection technique for the detection of antibodies against FMD in whole blood (sheep) and serum. After adding the sample to the spiked wells, it moves along the chromatographic membrane together with the colloidal gold-labeled FMD antigen. If anti-FMD antibodies are present in the sample, they bind to the antigen on the detection line and show a burgundy color. If the FMD antibody is not present in the sample, no color reaction is produced.
1. Whole blood is collected and serum is separated (2000-3000 rpm/centrifuge for 5-15 minutes, or overnight at 4°C for natural precipitation).
2. Or use whole blood of sheep with anticoagulant as the test sample. Whole blood of sheep without anticoagulant can also be used, but the test must be performed immediately. Cows can only use serum and not whole blood for testing.
3. Tear open the aluminum foil bag, remove the test card and place it on a flat, clean table.
4. Use the matching pipette to aspirate the collected sample and slowly and accurately add 3 drops drop by drop to the "S" marked addition hole.
5. Place the sample at room temperature for 10-20 minutes to judge the results, more than 20 minutes results are invalid.