Taeing professional service support
- TAEING design suitable solutions for customers
- TAEING update the production progress with customers in time to ensure quality and delivery of order.
- TAEING offers
1) Hd images
2) Installation, use and after-sales video
3) Detailed instructions.
Anyone who buys products and meets any after-sales problems can contact with TAEING at any time.
Ranch Farm Breeding Grounds Cattle&Sheep Peste Des Petits Ruminants Virus Animal Rapid Test Kit
|Cattle&Sheep Test Kit
|Taeing+Pit Microchip Reader+Wholesale Manufacturer
|US $ 0.9 / piece
|Terms of Payment
The Peste des petits ruminants virus (PPRV) antibody gold standard rapid test card uses a rapid immunochromatographic detection technique for the detection of PPRV antibodies in whole blood and serum. After the sample is added to the spiked well, it moves along the chromatographic membrane together with the colloidal gold-labeled PPRV antigen. If anti-PRV antibodies are present in the sample, they bind to the antigen on the test line and show a burgundy color. If no Peste des Petits Ruminants antibodies are present in the sample, no color reaction is produced.
1. Whole blood is collected to isolate the serum (2000-3000 rpm/centrifuge for 5-15 minutes, or overnight natural precipitation at 4°C), or whole blood with anticoagulant is used as the test sample. Whole blood without anticoagulant may also be used, but the test must be performed immediately.
2. Tear open the aluminum foil bag, remove the test card and place it on a flat, clean counter top.
3. Use the matching pipette to aspirate the collected sample and slowly and accurately add 3 drops drop by drop to the "S" marked addition hole.
4. Place the sample at room temperature for 10-20 minutes to judge the results, more than 20 minutes results are invalid.