Taeing professional service support
- TAEING design suitable solutions for customers
- TAEING update the production progress with customers in time to ensure quality and delivery of order.
- TAEING offers
1) Hd images
2) Installation, use and after-sales video
3) Detailed instructions.
Anyone who buys products and meets any after-sales problems can contact with TAEING at any time.
For Ranch Farm Breeding Grounds Cattle&Sheep Brucellosis Animal Rapid Test Kit
|Cattle&Sheep Test Kit
|Taeing+Pit Microchip Reader+Wholesale Manufacturer
|US $ 0.9 / piece
|Terms of Payment
Brucella (BSP) Antigen Rapid Test Card uses a rapid immunochromatographic detection technique for the detection of Brucella antigen. After adding the sample to be tested to the spiked well, it is moved along the chromatographic membrane together with a colloidal gold-labeled anti-BSP monoclonal antibody. If the BSP antigen is present in the sample, it binds to the antibody on the detection line and shows a burgundy color. If the BSP antigen is not present in the sample, no color reaction is produced.
1. Preparation of sample test solution:
1) Pure culture of bacteria: pick a single colony of suspected Brucella, put it in sample buffer, cover the tube with a cap and shake it vigorously for more than 30 seconds, then leave it for 5 minutes, wait for the large particles to precipitate and then aspirate the supernatant as the test solution.
2) Clinical specimens: Dip a sterile cotton swab into the inguinal lymph node needle aspirate, vaginal excretion and lesion tissue homogenate of animals suspected of brucellosis. The swab was then immediately inserted into a test tube with sample buffer, and the swab was repeatedly and vigorously rotated on the wall of the test tube at least 10 times, and the solution was mixed so that the specimen was dissolved in the solution as much as possible. Squeeze the swab against the wall of the tube above the liquid level so that the liquid is squeezed out as much as possible and discard the swab. Cover the tube with a cap and shake vigorously for more than 30 seconds, then let it stand for 5 minutes, and aspirate the supernatant as the test solution after the large particles are precipitated.
3) Milk: Collect 20 ml of raw milk, centrifuge at 2000g for 15 minutes, discard the supernatant, dip a sterile cotton swab into the sediment at the bottom of the centrifuge tube, then immediately insert the swab into the test tube with sample buffer, rotate the swab repeatedly and forcefully on the wall of the test tube at least 10 times, and mix the solution so that the specimen is dissolved in the solution as much as possible. Squeeze the swab against the wall of the tube above the liquid level so that the liquid is squeezed out as much as possible and discard the swab. Cover the tube with a cap and shake vigorously for more than 30 seconds, then let it stand for 5 minutes and let the large particles settle and aspirate the supernatant as the assay solution.
2. Remove the test card from the sealed bag. Place the test card on a flat surface, draw the test solution with a pipette, and slowly and accurately add 5 drops drop by drop to the "S" mark in the spiked hole. 3.
3. Leave the test at room temperature for 15-20 minutes to judge the results, more than 20 minutes results are invalid.