Taeing professional service support
- TAEING design suitable solutions for customers
- TAEING update the production progress with customers in time to ensure quality and delivery of order.
- TAEING offers
1) Hd images
2) Installation, use and after-sales video
3) Detailed instructions.
Anyone who buys products and meets any after-sales problems can contact with TAEING at any time.
Cattle&Sheep Bluetongue Virus (BTV) Rapid Test Kit For Farm Ranch Breeding Grounds
|Cattle&Sheep Test Kit
|Taeing+Pit Microchip Reader+Wholesale Manufacturer
|US $ 0.9 / piece
|Terms of Payment
Common name: Bluetongue virus detection kit (real-time fluorescence PCR method)
This kit designs specific primers and probes for highly conserved regions of bluetongue virus, and the PCR reaction is carried out and fluorescent signals are released in the presence of bluetongue virus genomic template in the reaction system. The fluorescence signal is released in the reaction system containing the bluetongue virus genomic template, and the corresponding channel signal is monitored and outputted in real time by a fluorescent quantitative PCR instrument to achieve qualitative analysis of the test results.
Storage conditions and expiration date: Store below -20°C away from light, avoid repeated freezing and thawing, valid for 12 months.
Applicable instruments: ABI series, Bio-Rad series, Agilent Stratagene MX series, Roche LightCycler R480, Cepheid SmartCycler, Rotor-Gene series and other multi-channel real-time fluorescence quantitative PCR instruments.
1. Applicable specimen types: blood, jejunum and small intestine contents and tissue organs (intestinal tissues, mesentery and lymph nodes, etc.) and viral culture fluid of the affected animals.
2. specimen collection, the method is as follows:
(1) Serum: take 2-3ml of venous blood with a disposable syringe, transfer it to a 5ml dry tube, and send it for examination in a sealed container.
(2) Intestinal contents: Take about 1g of intestinal contents under aseptic conditions, put it into 1ml of 5ml centrifuge tube containing 1.0ml of PBS (or saline), and send it for examination immediately.
(3) Tissue organs: take about 1g of intestinal tissues and mesenteric lymph nodes of the affected animal, place them in a 1.5ml clean centrifuge tube, and send them for examination in airtight.
3. Cross-contamination between specimens should be avoided.
4. The specimen can be tested immediately after collection; if it cannot be tested immediately, it can be stored overnight at 2-8℃ under refrigeration; for long-term storage, the specimen should be stored under -80℃ under freezing to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
1. The whole assay process should be operated in the reagent preparation area, sample processing area and PCR amplification area respectively in strict accordance with the requirements of this manual; lab coats, instruments and consumables should be used independently in each area and should not be mixed; experimental tips should be used with cartridge tips; sample processing area should be equipped with a biosafety cabinet, and sample processing should be operated in the biosafety cabinet; the three areas should be equipped with UV sterilization devices.
2. To avoid RNA degradation, the sample processing should be operated at 0-4℃ and the samples should be tested on the machine immediately after finishing the experiment; the utensils and consumables used in the sample processing should be treated with nuclease-free.
3. Negative and positive controls should be set for each experiment.
4. All reagents in the kit should be fully melted and mixed at room temperature before use, and should be centrifuged instantaneously.
5. All negative and positive controls dispensed in the kit should be transferred to the specimen preparation area and stored separately before the first use.
6. To prevent fluorescence interference, direct contact of bare hands with the PCR tubes should be avoided and any labeling on the PCR tubes should be avoided.
7. The instrument amplification-related parameters should be set in accordance with the relevant requirements of this manual; reagents of different batches should not be mixed.
8. ROX correction is not selected in the parameter setting of the ABI series fluorescence quantitative PCR instrument, and None is selected for quenching genes.
9. The waste of the product during the experiment should be disposed of harmlessly before disposal.